Here at Elizabeth V our vision is that when wearing our garments you will undergo a transformative experience. They are luxurious, unbelievably soft against the skin, soothing and caressing. Wearing our garments is all about a state of mind; it’s about living to the fullest; it’s about the simple pleasures of life and most importantly, it’s about feeling good about yourself. An Elizabeth V garment is your reward and you deserve it!
Why purchase an Elizabeth V garment?
There are a number of very good reasons:
High quality fabrics
We use 100% natural fibres in the manufacture of our fabrics: 19 momme silk satin, Swiss cotton voile and Lenzing micro-modal. All fabrics have been sourced from suppliers who abide by the highest European standards. All of our fabrics are hand washable and long lasting. In contrast to synthetic fibres, such as nylon or polyester, natural fibres including silk are breathable – cool in summer and warm in winter. ▲
High production standards
Elizabeth V garments are designed to last for years, not just one season. They are meant to be a treasured item in a woman’s wardrobe and to this end, we ensure that all aspects of production attain the highest standards. All Elizabeth V garments have:
- French seams
- Generous sizing and use of fabrics
- Nightdresses – all bias cut and with rolled hems
- Shirts – flattering cut with self piped collars and cuffs, mother-of-pearl buttons
- Pyjamas – pockets in side seams, waists with flat front and elastic back
We believe that in slowing down production, in taking the time to perfect each garment, by ensuring that our production line maintains its high standards, we are slowing down consumerism. A purchase or a gift of an Elizabeth V item will mean so much more when it is understood that the pleasure of wearing such a tactile soft and caressing garment will be enjoyed for many years. ▲
Proudly South Australia
While our fabrics are purchased from overseas, all design and manufacture of our garments occur in Adelaide. We proudly support local manufacturers and invest considerable time and effort in ensuring that our relationship with workshops is based on mutual respect and achievement. By supporting local workrooms, we believe too that we are contributing to skills being maintained and kept alive for the next generation. ▲
Excellent customer service
We, at Elizabeth V, believe in excellence in customer service. On that basis we offer the following:
- Colour and fabric samples: As it is unpredictable how colours will be represented on different viewing devices (eg smart phone, ipad or laptop) and monitors, we would be delighted to send you samples of colours and fabric quality before you place your order. Simply, contact us by email.
- Visit our studio: If you are in Adelaide, you can call or email us and arrange an appointment to visit our studio where you can view and try our garments.
- Generous return policy: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy to exchange or refund your money within 14 days of purchase (see our Returns page for complete requirements). ▲
Here at Elizabeth V, we believe that each woman is an individual, unique is in size, shape and preferences. It is all about choice.
We provide the ability to purchase pyjamas as individual pieces, regardless of colour and size. We also offer a bespoke service - to order a particular style with specific measurements (please allow 4 weeks for production). If what you want does not appear to be an option on our website, you are most welcome to contact us either by phone or email.
Most of our garments are available in the classic colours of black, dark navy, alabaster (off-white), blush and gull (silver grey). Other more specialized colours are available in selected styles and upon request.
How you wear our garments are up to you. The philosophy behind the EV range is that our garments are not just limited to the bedroom. Our range is great for wearing all day at home or out and about. Wear our PJ’s or the Alice robe as chic evening wear. Take our pyjamas/robes on holiday or when staying with friends or family. Or after a hard day at work, pamper yourself by slipping into a luxurious nightgown or pyjamas. Please yourself: the possibilities are endless. ▲